Syndicate Bank Net Banking:- In the first instance, the customer will allocate syndicate bank customer id, login password and transaction password by the Bank.
After agreeing to the terms and conditions for internet banking, the user will have to change the login/transaction password using syndicate bank a/c no.
It specified by the bank in order to access internet banking services for the first time.
As a security measure, the user log-in password will later as often as possible or when the system will need it for change user would change the Login Password frequently.
In addition, the Bank may, in its sole discretion, advise the user to adopt such other methods of certification, in which is considered to be suitable.
It is not suitable for digital certification or smart card issued by licensed or approved certification authorities or vendors.
The users do not agree that the bank should not liable for failing to complete the transaction due to delays or delays in transmission or transaction of passwords.
The user will not allow to access or verify the information of the deposited accounts in the bank’s computers by means of any other means other than internet banking.
Now, if you want to avail all the facilities provided the bank, and then you should activate your net banking.
So, through this article, we are going to provide you the complete information about the activation process on net banking.
Before activation, you just need to go through the net banking registration process and for that, you can use online as well as offline method. Let’s go ahead to get complete information.
How to Activate Internet Banking Online | Syndicate Bank Net Banking
The bank users can activate net banking easily in online mode but before that, you must go with syndicate bank online banking registration process.
You can register for net banking easily using your customer ID, Email ID and registered Mobile Number.
After registration, you can download syndicate bank e passbook. Even you can apply for syndicate bank mobile banking online.
- Visit the official website of the Syndicate Bank which is “https://www.syndicatebank.in”.
- Click ‘Net Banking’ button and register yourself for Syndicate bank net banking.
- You will have to click “New User/ Register Here” link for new user registration. By agreeing to banks terms and conditions and providing required details you can register for syndicate net banking.
- On successful validation, your net banking login and transaction password will be sent to your provided email ID. Your customer ID is your login ID for your net banking account”.
- Now, using your customer ID and password you can log in to your syndicate bank net banking account.
Steps to activate Net Banking
On the first login, you will be asked to change your passwords for net banking activation.
It is mandatory to change your login and transaction password on the first login after registration to activate your net banking account.
Using your login ID and received a password (in your email), you can log in to net banking account. The stepwise details are given below.
Go with given instructions and activate your net banking account. After registration, you can do syndicate bank online balance enquiry.
- Open website – “https://www.syndicatebank.in” for syndicate bank internet banking login.
- Then click ‘Net Banking’ button and click “Continue to Login” button.
Note: On the first-time login after registration, you will have to enter the received password on your email ID.
- Now, enter your user ID and password and click “Login” button.
- After this, you will need to complete 4 steps to activate your net banking account.
- Accept Terms & Conditions: In this step, you will need to accept the bank’s Terms and Conditions. So, click “Accept” button.
- Force Change Password: Now, you will have to create your new password of your choice. Enter old password first, then you can enter your new password, confirm your new password again and click “Change” button.
- Set Account Nick Name: In this step, you can set a nickname for your account. Type your nickname and click “Save” button.
- Activation Completed: Here, you will see the confirmation details that you have activated your net banking account and now you can access your account using net banking login ID and password following “Continue” button.
- Then, after login to your net banking account, you can use all the facilities of net banking.
Contact Details/ Number
Check syndicate bank customer care number
- For Internet Banking: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free) – 24 hours helpline.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Other / General enquiries: 080-22260281 (10.00am – 5.00pm on all working days)
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Syndicate bank mobile banking customer care number: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free).
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to Activate Net Banking Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Internet banking.