Check LIC Policy Status:- The Life Insurance Corporation of India popularly known as LIC is one of the largest and only government life insurance provider companies available in India. This is the reason that makes people link themselves with LIC. So, to maintain peoples trust and make their services up to the mark LIC provides not only a wide range of life insurances but also provides online services.
There are so many special features are available under online services of LIC. To check your policy status in online mode you can use this online service available on the official portal of the LIC. Either you are registered user of LIC or not at LIC portal can check your policy status easily. The complete procedure to check LIC policies is given below. Go with below information and enjoy the services of LIC.
Requirements for checking LIC Policy Online
If you want to check the policy details online then new customers are required to fill the registration form. For registration, you will have to go to the official website of LIC and by filling required details like your policy number, premium amount, your date of birth and email id, mobile number etc.
An auto-responder e-mail would be sent to your mail ID for confirmation of successful registration. After registration, you can check everything about your policies, including policy status, loan status, premium due date, maturity calendar and so many other relevant details of your LIC policies.
How to check LIC Policy Status after registration
- Login LIC portal with login credentials.
- Check policy status with “Policy Status” option.
Steps to Log in/ Sign in LIC ‘e-services’
- Open LIC website which is “http://www.licindia.in/”
- Then, go to the ‘Online Services’ and click ‘Customer Portal’.
- The “LIC e-services” page will open where you will have to click “Registered User” button.
- Now, enter “User ID/Email/Mobile”, “Password” and “Date of Birth” and click ‘sign in’ button.
- In this way, you can access the LIC e-services
- Go to the ‘Online Services’ and click “Agents/Dev. Officers/P&GS Customer Portal”.
- Then, enter your user ID and password.
- Give answer to the asked question and click “Submit” button.
Steps to check LIC Policy Status after log in
- Click “Policy Status” option available under “Basic Services” category.
- Your enrolled policy list will be displayed.
- Click on policy number link.
- Now, you can view your policy status. The detailed policy information will be displayed there. You can check all the related information on your enrolled policy.
- You can also take out a print of that particular policy status.
If you have any doubt, then you can contact LIC portal support also. You can send an email at given address to clarify your issue.
Email ID: [email protected]
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to check LIC Policy Status Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about LIC online.
Pay your LIC Monthly Premium with Yes Bank Net Banking – http://yesbanknetbanking.xyz/