BOB Net Banking:- Bank of Baroda providing ‘Baroda Connect’ facility which is an internet banking facility. The ‘Baroda Connect’ facility is provided by the bank to give comfort to their customers for providing efficient and effective services in the field of banking. Corporate, as well as retail customers, can use this facility and maintain their account in online mode by using ‘Baroda Connect’ facility. The savings account holders can access and maintain their account with internet banking or mobile banking. It makes your experience hassle-free. Now, before activating bob net banking, you should get to know about the special features of bob net banking. So, through this article, you can get the knowledge about all the facilities, features of Baroda connect.
Features of Bank of Baroda Net Banking
By using Bank of Baroda net banking or Baroda Connect, the bob account holders can use various financial and non-financial services in online mode. They can maintain their account without physically visiting the bob bank branch. So, what are the special features given under BOB Internet Banking are given below.
View Facility under Baroda Connect
- View account balance – By using bob internet banking, you can access your bank account easily without visiting bob bank branch. You will just have to visit the bank’s official website which is “www.bankofbaroda.com”. Then, you can login bob net Banking using your user ID and password. After login, you can view your account balance and the statement of account easily with available options.
- View Transaction History – You can also generate the transaction history that can help you to know about the transactions of last two months.
- View status of issuance of Cheque Book – With bob net banking you can also request a new cheque book and can also view your cheque book request current status.
- View Multiple Accounts: With this option, you can access multiple accounts by using your single user ID and password.
- View Account Summary of Deposit, Loan Accounts, and Operative account: You can also view the current status of your loan, deposit or operative account if it is connected to your net banking account.
Transaction Facilities under Baroda Connect
- You can transfer funds instantly or can schedule to self-linked and third-party
- You can use Online Tax option for Direct and Indirect taxes in an online mode such as Excise Duty, Customs Duty, Service Tax, Income Tax etc.
- You can pay utility bills like electricity, mobile etc, Travel plan booking online, Donations, Subscription through Baroda Easy Pay.
- You can pay school or institutional fees.
- You can also book Rail Ticket – IRCTC.
- A corporate user can also set up multiple workflows of initiators & approvers for requests and transactions.
- Apart from this, you can also view finance related features such as export / Import LC, Forward Contracts Bank Guarantees, Inland/ Export Bills, Packing Credit account etc.
- The upload facility is also available for single debit and multiple credits, multiple debts, and multiple credits and single credit and multiple debts.
Special to bob net banking
- Baroda Connect (Net banking) facility is FREE of charge.
- Baroda Connect is a completely secured with 128 bit SSL site duly certified by Verisign.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Bank of Baroda Net Banking Features”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest updates.
You may also like to read about:-
BOB Net Banking – https://bobdirect.co.in/
Corporation Net Banking – https://corporationbanks.co.in/