You can transfer your PF accounts by using your UAN through EPFO portal online. It was the matter of past when the transferring of your PF account was a hectic process. When an employee changed his/her job it needed to transfer his/her pf account to get the benefits. But it was a very long process and required several documents. The employee needs to submit Form 19 previous employer to the new employer. The process of documentation took lots of time and it frustrated the employees resultant withdraws of PF savings rather than transferring it. But now, with the online facility, you can easily transfer your PF account by just following some steps. With EPFO’s member portal, you can perform all these activities. So, through this article, you can get the detailed information to transfer your PF accounts online by using your UAN through EPFO portal.
Steps to Transfer PF Account
If you want to transfer your PF account from one company to another company then you should be registered on EPFO portal with you UAN. If you did not register yourself on EPFO Portal through UAN then do the same first. Only then
- First of all, visit the official website of the EPFO portal which is “http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/”.
- Then, click “Online claims Member Account Transfer” and log into your account with required details. (Note: After registration, you will get the sign in details.)
- After login, the member login portal, go to the “CLAIM” and click ‘Request for transfer of account’. But before all this, you should check the claim eligibility to transfer your PF account.
Steps to check Claim Eligibility | PF Account
- Go to the “CLAIM” and click ‘check claim eligibility’.
- Provide your previous PF account details and current account details maintained with the EPFO office.
- Then click “Check Eligibility” and it will show you the result.
Steps to fill “Request for transfer of account’ Form
- Now, go to the “CLAIM” and click ‘Request for transfer of account’.
- Then, fill the form-A (Personal details), Form-B and Form-C.
- Fill Form-A (Personal details): You will now have to fill form-A with your personal required details such as your name, email ID, bank account and IFSC code.
- Fill Form-B (Your previous PF account).
- And Fill Form-C with the details of your current PF account.
- The form will be verified for both- past job and present job.
- Then, you can check the preview of the form. If it needs any changes can complete the same.
- Finally, enter the captcha shown there and generate the PIN.
- Then, click on ‘I agree’ button.
- Once you completed the final steps, you will get a message on your phone against your claim transfer.
- You can also, check the status of PF transfer account using the EPFO member portal.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Transfer PF Accounts with UAN through EPFO Portal Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on UAN EPFO. Or You may visit at http://www.epf-uanlogin.co.in/ for more update on UAN Login.