Login Income Tax Portal:- If you are a taxpayer and want to pay the tax then you can do same through the Income-tax portal. You will just need to log into your account with your user ID and password and then you can make the payment of your Income tax. So, through this article, you can get the complete information about Income tax process at Income tax portal. To get your login credentials (user id and password) you must have to register at the Income-tax portal first. After registration, you will be allotted the user id and password. Then you can use these credentials to login income tax portal and access your account for ‘e-filling’ of income tax.
Steps to login Income Tax portal for e-Filing
- First of all, visit the ‘Income Tax e-Filing’ website which is “incometaxlogin.co.in”.
- Then, click ‘Login here’link button available at the right side of the Portal Home Page.
- Now, Enter your ‘User ID and ‘Password’. (Note: You have set your password at the time of registration at the “e-Filing portal”).
- Then, Enter the ‘Captcha*’as displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click login‘ button. In case you are a visually Challenged then you can use the OTP option through ‘Request OTP’ instead of filling Captcha. OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
This is the login procedure for e-filing through Income tax portal. Now, if you do not have your login credentials such as login Id and password then you will need to go through the registration process to get the password and user ID. Check below the steps wise process of registration at Income tax portal.
How to register for e-Filing at Income Tax portal
Prerequisite: Before registration, taxpayers should carry below documents & other details:
- A valid PAN card.
- Active Mobile Number.
- Valid Current Address.
- A valid Email Address.
Steps of Registration Process
Registration helps taxpayers in creating their account in the e-Filing portal and maintaining tax-related activities at the Income-tax portal. Now, check the complete process of registration for e-filling at income tax portal.
- First of all, visit the ‘income tax e-Filing’ Portal which is “incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in”
- Then, click ‘Register Yourself’ button located at right side of the Home Page.
- Select the user type as ‘Individual’ OR ‘HUF User’ OR ‘Other than Individual and HUF User’ etc. as per your type of business and then click “Continue” button.
Here, we are providing you steps to register as ‘Individual User’.
- Step 1: You will need to provide your some basic details such as PAN number, Surname, Middle Name and First Name. Then, enter your date of birth and selection your residential Status. Now, you will need to click ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 2: Then fill the registration form where you will need to fill ‘Password Details’, your Contact Details and your Current Address and then click ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 3: After filling and submission of registration form, a 6 digit OTP1 & OTP2 will be sent to your registered mobile number & on email ID (For Residents). OTP will be sent to your primary email address (For Non-residents).
- Step 4: You will need to enter that OTP to complete the registration process.
Note: The validity of an OTP is 15 minutes from the time of receipt. So, you will need to use this OTP within 15 minutes.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Income Tax Login”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To Know more about (Goods & Services Tax) GST Login visit at https://gstgov.co.in/