HOW TO RECHARGE MOBILE USING Net Banking Facility of State Bank of India: SBI Bank is providing net banking facility to their customer by which you can do the transaction conveniently without going to the Bank. You can also pay your utility bills for your convenience and save your time. See, according to these features; most customers show his interest in net banking. You can use net banking for recharging your mobile without visiting a shop in just a few minutes. If you have a net banking account, then you will need just to log in net banking, and then you can recharge your mobile in just few minutes. Now you think how I can use net banking for recharge my mobile? You will just visit www.sbibank.com and select personal banking and log into net banking and choose bill payment and recharge your mobile by getting some information on your mobile number, email id, etc. and choose your plan. By this process, you can enjoy and free for the problem of your mobile recharging because you can recharge your mobile anytime and anywhere.
Steps of recharging a mobile by SBI Net Banking Service
- Visit the SBI Online website which is www.onlinesbi.com.
- Then you have to click on personal banking login.
- Then click continue to login in next page and you will found the page in next page.
- Then enter your username and password and then click ‘login’.
- And then select bill payment and choose top up recharge and you will found top up recharge page.
- And you will need to select the account type, select account number and select the service provider.
- Then you need to fill mobile number and top up the amount in respective fields.
- And click on ‘submit’.
- Then you will need to confirm your details in next page and click ‘confirm’.
- Now your mobile recharge will be successful.
Mobile recharge by SBI – oxi pay
- Visit the SBI Online website which is www.sbibank.com.
- And click on mobile / DTH recharge and after that, you will find SBI – instaPay and SBI – OxiPay.
- And select the mobile recharge in next page and you will see an online mobile recharge form also on this page.
- Then you will need to fill the respective fields in the form.
- First, you will enter your mobile number and again re-enter your mobile number.
- Then select your operator and ‘select region’ after this field.
- In last you will need to enter your recharge amount and then click on ‘submit’.
- After this process, you will recharge your mobile number.
Mobile recharge by SBI-InstaPay (via Bill desk)
- You need to go SBI bank homepage by visit on www.sbibank.com.
- And click on mobile / DTH recharge and you will found SBI – oxiPay and instaPay.
- You will need to click to click on SBI -instaPay and accept the ‘disclaimer’.
- And select your mobile operator and select payment option also after that click on ‘submit’.
- Next, you will need to fill respective fields of your mobile recharge operator form and click on ‘submit’.
- Then you will need to confirm your details in next page.
- And click on ‘confirm’.
- Now your recharge will be successful.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the SBI Net Banking Mobile Recharge. You can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about SBI Net Banking Mobile Recharge.