If you want to take out the print of your Aadhaar card, then you can download it easily from the official website of the UIDAI. You will need to provide your UID number or your Enrolment ID and registered mobile number and then you can download it easily. So, if you have already generated your aadhaar number then you can get it from the official website by downloading. Apart from this, in case you have misplaced your Aadhaar, then you can also download it from the official website. You just have to remember your aadhaar enrolment ID and registered mobile number and this will help you out of getting your aadhaar card.
In case you do not have your aadhaar UID/EID, even then you can get the same by providing some other details. So, through this article, we are going to clear you the complete process of getting your aadhaar card online either you have aadhaar UID/EID or not. First of all, we are going to provide the information about how you can retrieve your Lost EID/UID number by providing your some personal details. Then we will give you stepwise details to download or take out a print of your adhaar card from the official website of UIDAI in online mode.
Steps to retrieve your Lost EID/UID
- First of all, open the UIDAI website which is “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/”.
- Then, click “ENROL & GET AADHAAR” and check for “Retrieve Lost EID/UID”.
- Click “Retrieve Lost EID/UID” or you can directly open “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid” and fill required details to find out your EID/UID.
- To get your lost EID/UID, you will need to select “Aadhaar Number (UID)” or “Enrolment Number (EID)” from the options first.
- Then type your full name that printed on your Aadhaar card.
- Then, you will have to provide your email ID or mobile number that you provided at the time of the registration of Aadhaar card.
- Now, you will need to enter the captcha/ image /Security Code in the box.
- Then, click “Send One Time Password”.
- An OTP will be sent to your email ID or phone number. Enter the same to verify your OTP.
- Now, click “Verify OTP” button.
- Once you completed the verification, you will receive your Aadhaar number (EID/UID) on your registered mobile number via SMS or in the email.
Steps to download Aadhaar card
Once you get your EID/UID number, then you can download your Aadhaar card. Here, you will need to complete two steps to download your aadhaar card.
- Go to the “https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in”.
- Step 1: Provide your personal details:
- First Select Enrolment ID or Aadhaar.
- Then, enter Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number.
- Your Full Name.
- Area Pin
- Enter/ Type Image/ captcha Tex.
- Enter your registered Mobile number.
- Then, click “Get One time Password.” Button.
- Step 2: Verify OTP and download Aadhaar card:
- Enter OTP received registered mobile number.
- Click “Validate & Download” button.
- Your Aadhaar card will be downloaded in the form of a ‘password-protected PDF file’. To open this pdf file you will need to enter your area PIN code then you can print out your Aadhaar card.
- UIDAI Head Office Address: Unique Identification Authority of India Government of India (GoI) III- Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001
- Phone number: 1947 (Toll Free)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Aadhaar Card. Or you can visit at http://www.uidai-aadharcard.co.in/ for more information about UIDAI Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card is very necessary these days to filling Income Tax. Please know more about income tax filing by visit http://incometaxlogin.co.in/