The procedure to activate BOI net banking is very simple. Internet banking has become a part of our life nowadays. We always avoid visiting the bank for tiny reasons and we do almost banking online with the help of BOI internet banking. So below is the process for those who still don’t have internet banking facility and they are not aware of the internet banking activation procedure. Follow all the steps needful which is mentioned below.
Procedure to Activate BOI Net Banking Online
- To activate BOI net banking visit bank of India official website which is http://www.bankofindia.co.in
- This link will take you to the bank web page where you can see “internet banking” option. Refer below image for more clarification.
- Choose your banking now such as, “Retail”, “Corporate”, “Global”. For example, we have done a circle on “retail”.
- Click on retail. This link will take you to another page. Refer to screenshot.
- As you can see in red circle “New User”. Don’t do delay now click on “New User” to activate BOI net Banking.
- After clicking on that link you will be directly going to BOI net banking activation page. Refer to image.
- Enter your bank of India (BOI) account number and register mobile number. And don’t forget to enter the correct CAPTCHA after that click on “Continue”.
- After submitting the required details you would be required to enter the OTP number which you will be getting your register mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Continue”.
- After this process, you need to provide your debit card details.
- Have patient you are very close to activating BOI net banking. Read and accept the term and condition of the bank to use internet banking. And click on the checkbox “I agree” and proceed.
- Now you would be required to set a password for your net banking. Choose a password and enter the Password in the box and click on continue. (We strongly recommend you to kindly set a unique password using special characters, alphabets, and number).
- After click on “Continue”. Following pop-up message will appear on your computer screen, “YOUR REQUEST TO CREATE INTERNET BANKING USER ID IS SUCCESSFUL. “Click on OK and then note down your reference number, customer ID and login user ID. Keep these all data very secure. Do not share anything with anyone related to your banking. It will help you to enjoy safe banking.
To activate another bank internet banking such as IDBI Bank, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, visit this website http://www.myonlinebanking.co.in/
BOI Net Banking – http://boitutorial.co.in/